- Cookies should be understood as IT data stored in users' terminal equipment intended for using websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookies are intended for using the website's pages. The operator uses these files to:
- the ability to log in and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the website,
- adjusting the content of the website to the user's individual preferences, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page in accordance with his preferences,
- for creating anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
- In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community legislation
- By default, the software used for browsing websites by default allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are sent to the user's devices.
Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/en
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: www.support.apple.com/en-en/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the correct operation of the Websites.